Marital Status: Married
Kids: boy 12 and a girl 10.5
Occupation: 3rd-grade teacher
1. Do you have a sarcastic “Mom of the Year’ moment you’d like to share?
I didn’t realize how high maintenance, pain n the neck I am till I had a daughter who acts just like me!
2. What was childbirth like for you?
Had them both at the end of the 8th month , so I didn’t gain a lot of weight and they were tiny.
3. What is the hardest part about being a mom?
When I can’t make my child’s problem go away and eating all those yucky veggies to inspire the kids to eat healthy.
4. What’s something simple that you love getting to do alone when you get the chance?
Watch cat videos.
5. What was the first thought you had when you found out you were pregnant?
I need to find out what the baby’s gender is so I can start shopping!
6. What do you daydream about?
I don’t have time to day dream. I have full time job as a teacher, am a wife and mom, and at night I go blind for my masters . I’d dream about having time to day dream!
7. What’s one thing you miss being able to do before you had children?
To stop worrying. I wasn’t aware how dangerous of a world we live in when you are a small child.
8. If you had an extra hour a day…what would you do?
9. What’s one piece of advice you would give to a new mom?
You will make tons of mistakes, all moms do. The good news? The baby won’t remember and you both will be just fine. Also, get a second baby to use all the experience you will gain or write a book.
10. What’s the most embarrassing thing your kid has said or done in public?
I had my daughter in a back carrier in kohl’s and I was shopping and lying to myself that I can still fit in that skirt and my daughter broke wind so loud the 2 ladies in front of us gave me a dirty look! That’s when I realized they thought it was me 🥺
Click below to read about more moms and to sign up to be featured next with a chance to win $100 off Botox Cosmetic from Dr. Jerome Weiskopf M.D.