First Name: Terry
Marital Status: Single
Kids: 14 yr old son
1. What was childbirth like for you?
I was in labor for almost 2 days. I didn’t think it was too bad. Had my son natural.
2. If someone walked into your house right now…what would they see?
A mess, lol
3. What’s something simple that you love getting to do alone when you get the chance?
Something new I’m doing, a pedicure.
4. What was the first thought you had when you found out you were pregnant?
I didn’t want to be pregnant.
5. What do you daydream about?
Nothing. Don’t have time.
6. What’s one thing you miss being able to do before you had children?
Doing whatever I want, whenever I want.
7. If you had an extra hour a day…what would you do?
8. Any regrets?
Not one bit. I love my adventures with my son.
9. What’s the most embarrassing thing your kid has said or done in public?
He asked me if I would buy him a sperm whale
10. How would you describe your parenting style? Helicopter? Granola? Competitive? Free Range? Other?
A little of everything because my son has Autism.
Read about more moms and sign up to be featured next by clicking below…