First Name: Breanna
Town: Loves Park
Marital Status: Divorced
Kids: 1 boy who is 14 years old and 4 girls who are 13, 11, 10, and 5
1. Did you always plan to be a mom one day?
Yes. But way later than when it happened but wouldn’t change anything.
2. What’s something you’ve realized since becoming a mom that you should never leave the house without?
Extra clothes and we can’t leave without my 5 year old’s toys lol.
3. If you could have one night out with a free and trusted babysitter, what would you do?
I would probably just sit and enjoy the peace and quiet.
4. Are you strict about the food your kids eat?
Not at all. My littlest has Autism and SPD so she will only eat a handful of things.
5. Is there something you used to secretly judge moms about until you had your own kids?
Not that I can think of…maybe how mean some moms can be.
6. Have you ever felt judged by other moms?
Oh yeah all the time!
7. What’s your biggest worry right now?
That my youngest daughter is going to have a hard time as she gets older and being independent.
8. What are some fun traditions you have with your kids?
We go to the apple orchard and pumpkin patch every year as well as national night out. I try to do anything I can with my babies.
9. If you could hire help for something…what would it be?
It would be help with my youngest and getting help with the outbursts.
10. What’s a simple thing you love getting to do alone now that you are a mom?
Driving to work lol.
*Interested in being our next featured mom? Email Lisa Tyler: Lisa@b103fm.com*
Read about past featured moms here: https://www.b103rockford.com/10-questions-with-a-stateline-area-mom/