First name- Sarah
Marital status- “single”
Kids- boy mom! 8-year-old Jax and 1-year & half old, Luka
Occupation- teacher/teacher assistant
1. Do you have a “vent buddy” when you are about to lose it?
I consider my mom my vent buddy!
2. What’s the oddest item in your purse right now?
I think maybe the oddest thing in my purse right now would be a Mazapan 🤣
3. Are you strict with electronics? Do your kids have smartphones?
I’m not overly strict with electronics but my oldest does have rules. He is a huge Fortnite fan. He doesn’t have a smartphone….yet.
4. When was the last time you got an uninterrupted, full night’s sleep?
The last time I got a full uninterrupted night’s sleep I think was before I got pregnant with my youngest. I miss sleep! Haha.
5. If you get a night alone with the TV, what are you watching?
What i’m usually watching on TV is scary stuff on YouTube, cooking shows, cop shows or some type of criminal justice show.
6. What’s your favorite aisle in Target or your favorite store?
My favorite aisle in Target is definitely the kid’s clothes and toys. It’s always fun for me to go shopping for my boys. I also like the food aisles because…who wouldn’t?!
7. Do you get any “Me” time? If so, what is it?
I don’t get a lot of “me” time but when I do it’s usually to just get my hair done or maybe run some errands
8. If you could hire help for something…what would it be?
If I could hire help for anything I think it would be to help me decorate my house!
9. Describe the inside of your car right now?
The inside of my car right now isn’t super messy but still has some mess (the joys of having kids).
10. Fill in the blank: “I need more ______ right now.”
I need more sleep right now.