In light of Pride Month, I have decided to share one of my favorite colorful recipes… Fruity Pebbles Rice Krispie Treats! It’s super easy and just like making normal Rice Krispies except BETTER!
- 8 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 15 ounces mini marshmallows
- 8-9 cups fruity pebbles cereal
- On low heat melt the butter and all but 1 cup of mini marshmallows.
- Once marshmallows are melted stir in remaining cup of marshmallows and stir for a few seconds. Remove from heat.
- Add vanilla.
- Add cereal and mix until fully combined.
- Place in a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish and allow to cool.
- Cut into squares and serve.