Just when I thought I had eaten every brownie possible, I found this recipe. S’mores brownies! This week I won’t burn down the house attempting to make a sweet treat.
- 1 box of brownie mix (plus ingredients that are listed on the box)
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 1 cup of marshmallow fluff
- 2 tbsp. hot fudge sauce (warmed)
- crushed graham crackers
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line an 8″x8″ pan with parchment paper.
- Prepare brownie mix according to the package directions. Crush graham crackers at the bottom of the pan and pour brownie mix on top. Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, normally about 45 minutes. Let cool for about 15 minutes.
- Heat broiler. Use the bottom of a wooden spoon and poke holes all over the brownies.
- Microwave the marshmallow fluff with 1 tablespoon of water until its able to be poured. Pour onto poked brownies.
- Top with a layer of marshmallows and broil until golden brown. Normally about 2 minutes. WATCH IT.
- Drizzle the hot fudge and garnish with crushed graham crackers
Don’t forget the glass of milk! You’ll need it after having one of these delectable brownies!